How to get organized
Meetings for Just Prayer can be organized by anyone. All you need is a specific place and time.
My first Just Prayer commitment was at Perimeter Mall in North Atlanta. I meet once a month at the food court inside the mall with various ministers. We prayed out loud for 30-45 minutes once a month for a year.
That experience grew my prayer life and connected me with those men for the rest of my life.
We at Just Prayer have the opinion that 4 to 6 weeks is more inviting because people know their exit strategy.
Meet at a convenient and comfortable place, at a very specific time, repeated weekly for no more than two months. In our humble opinion, this is the right recipe for success.
How do you get started?
- Two or three people decide they want to start a prayer group.
- They order a Starter Kit.
- They pick a meeting place, time, frequency, duration and purpose.
- (illustrate: at the local library, Mondays @ 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm, weekly for 6 weeks, to pray for upcoming elections)
- Invitations are sent. People from all walks of life within the community are invited to pray.
- The plan is implemented.
- Participants are encouraged to split up and organize new groups. The cycle repeats.
Need help? E-mail us at Support@JustPrayer.net